Thursday, July 16, 2009



blank expressions


Today, I felt like I was just a character in a story, and didn't have a mind on my own.

The feeling's complicated, hard to explain, but it got me confused.



After school, something didn't feel right;

I combed the entire mall for something to lift up my spirits, but I found nothing. Not anything from kiddy palace (usually works). Not anything from those japanese food fairs. Nothing from those accessory stores.

Retail therapy works, but only if you're able to find something your soul needs at that time.



So I thought I'd go to seven-eleven to get a few of those mr. men capsules (they have smiles on them), but those didn't work either. The sales assistant asked me to look after the shop for awhile but I didn't feel anything.

It was a sudden decision to get myself a few fishes or something, they were a pretty pair of fighting fishes in the deepest shade of red; and blue.

It made me smile. Now they're swimming in a jar with food still floating around.




and I hate to see people come and go;

what on earth am I doing? There's nothing I want,

nothing at all.





I'll end with a song that made my day a little brighter:
(although its not a happy song at all)

Nice chinese songs are rare now, and I'm sure I won't ever hate this song.


林憶蓮 - 至少還有你

No comments: